Hello Friends of The Urban Epic Festival: We want to announce that our company will not be holding a show in 2016 at Fort Mason Center. We believe in the festival and have support from Fort Mason Center to come back. We have gathered valuable feedback from our vendors and customers last year and plan to improve the next offering for everyone. Please be prepared to see us back in 2017!
Meanwhile you are encouraged to check our parent site San Francisco Bazaar for any pop ups and holiday events we will be hosting around the SF Bay Area for the remainder of 2016 show year.
Thank you for your interest in our shows! Please read ALL the details below before proceeding to the application link at the bottom of this page.
Craft/Food/Beer/Wine Applicants: Applications require a non-refundable $25 jury fee. This fee covers administrative costs and other aspects of producing each event. All fees must be submitted via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to submit your fee. Each applicant is reviewed by a jury. Not all who apply will be accepted.
Workshops/Non-Profits/Farmers/Growers: There is no application fee to have your proposals reviewed. But spaces are limited and priority will be given to proposals and organizations that offer a strong interactive or educational component to our attendees. Not all who apply will be accepted.
If you have any problems with your application submission please contact email@example.com.
This Fall instead of SF Bazaar Holiday we’re putting on a new show called The Urban Epicurean, or Urban Epic Fest. Urban Epic Fest welcomes all crafters in addition to food and wine vendors. We want all of our SF Bazaar vendors to apply!
WHEN AND WHERE
The Urban Epicurean Festival
November 7 & 8 th 2015
Fort Mason Center – Festival Pavilion
San Francisco, CA
• This is our ninth year producing a fall show in San Francisco.
• Customer Attendance in 2014: 20,000
• Craft and Food Booths: Approx. 180 available
• Beer and Wine Booths: 10 spaces on Mezzanine
• Workshops: 3 classroom spaces
• Nonprofit, Farmers and Growers: Limited
• Corporate Sponsored Booths: VERY Limited*
• Food Truck: 4 per day
• IF ACCEPTED, your booth fee is for the entire weekend. Fee includes:
>> 10′ x 10′ ft space (5’x10′ for Beer/Wine on Mezzanine)
>> Two folding chairs
>> Inclusion in our vendor gallery
>> Inclusion in our promotions
• Set-up is on Saturday morning of the show.
• Sharing a booth is allowed up to two artists. All shared booths must apply in one submission. You are not allowed to add a booth partner after you have submitted your application. The Urban Epic Fest does not find booth partners.
• Placement in venue is based on the time of your application, your product category and any service requests you submit.
• Each applicant is reviewed by a jury, not all who apply will be accepted.
*If your corporation would like to be a part of Urban Epic Fest, please review our sponsorship packet here.
ABOUT YOUR BOOTH SPACE
Your booth display is entirely up to you – it’s an open floor plan, so there are no divisions between booths. All spaces are INDOORS and we do not recommend canopy tents or other outdoor equipment. If you are planning on bringing some kind or displays or structure, please ensure it fits in your space. Tables, electricity and WiFi will be available for an additional fee once you are accepted.
VENDOR & PERMIT FEES
For booth fees and vendor details, please select your category below. You will be given an opportunity to review the vendor fee structure before you are asked for application information and jury payment. You must have information about your business available ONLINE when you submit.
– APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR ALL CATEGORIES –